Browse the Scope Store for disability aids, research products and more.
A disability can differ in complexity or severity. At Scope, we support people who live with a range of disabilities. On our Learn about Disabilities page you’ll find information on some common types of disabilities.
We’ve developed a wealth of resources to download on all aspects of disability services, care and research.
Visit our Resources to download page >
Access & Inclusion
- 2013 AGM agenda Easy English example
- Consent form example for website
- Factsheet 1
- Inclusive Language Flyer
- Survey example website
- Fact sheet 1 text only
- Fact sheet 2 text only
Aids & Equipment
- AAC Health Strategies
- Apps Feature Matching checklist
- Communication Access Cards – to help create communication access when out and about
Disability awareness & rights
Health and well-being
Research & Reports
To help you in your quest for information on disabilities, we’ve sourced external resources across a range of areas that you might find helpful.
- Children Services
- Communication Resources
- Disability Support Services
- Electronic Communication Aids
- Services and Suppliers
- Sexual Assault
- Sign & Gesture