Scope supports more than 7500 children and adults with a disability to do things most people take for granted – like walking, eating, going to school or working.
There are many ways to Support Us.
Whether it's making a donation, getting involved through events such as Walk With Me or purchasing a raffle ticket, your contribution will positively support people with a disability.
How you can help
By donating today you support us in providing services that meet people’s most basic needs and much, much, more.
- Single or regular donation - Whether you decide to make a single or regular donation, you can make help make a difference where funds are needed.
- Gift in your Will - Leaving a gift to Scope in your will, no matter how large or small, contributes significantly to our ongoing work. A special way of making a positive difference beyond your lifetime.
- In Memory Envelopes- Honour the memory of your loved one, and help support people with disability.
More ways to contribute
- Purchase raffle tickets and win fabulous prizes.
- Get involved in a Scope Event by volunteering, participating and more.
- Purchase an Entertainment Book where 20% of the proceeds sold go to Scope.
- Community Fundraise on behalf of Scope.
- Photobookshop voucher purchase.
- Scope Vietnam Challenge through fundraising on Scope's behalf
Trusts & Foundations
- Trusts & Foundations - Through the generosity of various Trusts & Foundations, projects such as the Scope Equipment Fund and the GoKids Mobility Program, have been able to provide tangible assistance to children and adults with disabilities to purchase the essential equipment they need to live their lives.
- Membership - Scope is a member based organisation. Our formation and success has largely been attributed to the role, commitment and importance of our members over the years. One key element all members have in common is a desire to make a difference in the lives of people with a disability.
- kaleidoscope - Provides opportunities for Scope artists to participate in the broader arts arena, and experience that sense of achievement engendered by exhibiting their artwork.
- Telescope - An annual writing competition that supports the aspirations of Victorian writers with a disability.
|Bookmark & Share|