Autism - 5 Top Resources
Scope’s highly skilled team of therapists and psychologists have put together a list of resources that they find really useful and most often recommend to families.
Scope therapists and psychologists can show you how to best use these resources to support your child.
- Pictello - a great app for developing social stories using your own photos
- The New Social Story Book – Carol Gray – a great book to help with the development of social stories for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders plus comes with 100 premade social stories. Available from the Book Depository
- Sensory Tools - Resources for therapists, educators and parents of children with Autism
- Mr Potato Head - an old favourite, available from all toy or department stores
- Pyramid Education – PECS Packs has resources for PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System).
|Bookmark & Share|